Apply Offline For 40 Junior Resident Positions at AIIMS Delhi in 2023
A fresh job announcement for the 40 Junior Resident Positions has been released by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi (AIIMS). Candidates who possess an MBBS degree must take advantage of the AIIMS Delhi Jobs 2023 opportunity. Candidates who meet the requirements must submit an application by September 22, 2023, or earlier. Check out the information below, including the required education, age restriction, wage range, application procedure, method of selection, crucial dates, etc.
The age of the candidate should be under 45.
The walk-in interview will be used to select candidates.
Candidates that are chosen get a monthly salary of Rs. 56100.
Applying for Jobs at AIIMS Delhi in 2023:
- Visit AIIMS Delhi’s official website.
- Verify the notification’s specifics to determine your eligibility.
- Print out the application.
- Complete the application form’s fields with accurate information.
- Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their application and other necessary paperwork to the address shown below.
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029, Registrar, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
22 September 2023 is the deadline to apply.