Apply online for 206 ITI Trade Apprentice Posts at NFC Jobs 2023
The most recent job announcement for the 206 ITI Trade Apprentice Positions has been released by Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC). Candidates may apply for the positions if they have completed ITI and a qualifying 10th grade exam. The online application period for eligible candidates is from September 16 through September 30, 2023. The next section contains further information for interested candidates, including educational requirements, total annual compensation, age restrictions, the selection process, application requirements, and crucial dates.
The candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 45.
The merit-based/interview selection process will be used.
Candidates will be paid between Rs. 7,700 and Rs. 8,050 per month.
Applying for NFC Jobs in 2023:
- Visit the NFC’s official website.
- Check the notification information.
- To apply online, click the link.
- Registration: Enter your email address and password to log in.
- Complete the application form’s fields with accurate information.
- the Documents’ scanned copies should be uploaded.
- Last but not least, submit the online application.
The first day to apply online is September 16, 2023.
The deadline to apply online is September 30, 2023.