Jobs at DRDO-CEMILAC in 2023 – Apply for 12 Consultant Positions
The DRDO-Centre for Military Airworthiness and Certification (CEMILAC) has issued a fresh job announcement for 12 Consultant Vacancies. Candidates with M.Sc, Ph.D., Degree, M.E/ M.Tech, B.E/ B.Tech in EEE, ECE, Electrical, Chemical, Electronics, Aeronautical, Metallurgy, and Mechanical Engineering could take advantage of the DRDO-CEMILAC Jobs 2023. Eligible applicants must complete this application procedure by the deadline of October 25th, 2023. Check out the following information: educational qualification, age restriction, wage scale, how to apply, selection procedure, crucial dates, and so on.
The candidate should be between the ages of 18 and 45.
Process of Selection:
The interview will determine the candidate’s selection.
Selected applicants get a monthly aggregated pay of Rs.60,000/-.
How to Apply for DRDO CEMILAC Positions in 2023:
- Visit the DRDO CEMILAC official webpage.
- Check the notice information to see whether you are eligible or not.
- Fill out the application form.
- Complete the application form with all of your information.
- Eligible applicants should submit their application form and supporting documentation to the email address shown below.
firstname.lastname@example.org is the email address.
The Chief Executive (Airworthiness) Centre for Military Airworthiness and Certification (CEMILAC) DRDO, Ministry of Defence, Government of India, Marathahalli Colony, Bangalore
Dates to Remember:
The application deadline is October 25th, 2023.