Jobs at IIT Gandhinagar in 2023 – Apply Online for Project Assistant Positions
The Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (IIT) has issued a new job advertisement for a Project Assistant position. Candidates with a B.E/B.Tech in Instrumentation, Control, Electrical, Electronics, or Mechanical Engineering are eligible to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online from September 14th through September 21st, 2023. Interested candidates may apply for the IIT Gandhinagar Jobs 2023 by checking further information like educational qualification, salary scale, age restriction, selection procedure, application fee, how to apply, and application dates mentioned below.
The candidate should be between the ages of 18 and 45.
Process of Selection:
The interview will be the basis for the selection process.
Candidates would be paid a monthly salary of Rs.20,000/-.
How to Apply for Jobs at IIT Gandhinagar in 2023:
- Visit the IIT Gandhinagar’s Official Website.
- Check the Notification information.
- Click the Apply Online button.
- Log in using your Email ID and Password after registering.
- Complete the application form with all of your information.
- Scanned copies of the documents should be uploaded.
- Finally, complete and submit the online application form.
Dates to Remember:
The starting date to apply online is September 14, 2023.
The deadline to apply online is September 21, 2023.