Apply Now For 350 Navik and Yantrik Positions in the Indian Coast Guard 2023
The Indian Coast Guard has issued a new job advertisement for the position of Navik, Yantrik, with 350 openings. Aspirants with a 10th Pass, Intermediate, and Diploma must apply for the Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2023. Interested candidates should apply online between September 8th and September 22nd, 2023. More information, including educational requirements, consolidated emoluments, age restriction, selection procedure, application fee, how to apply, and crucial dates, is provided below.
As on January 1, 2023, the applicant’s age shall be between 18 and 22 years old.
Process of Selection:
The Written Test, Physical Fitness Test, Document Verification, and Medical Examination will be used in the Selection Process.
Candidates will be paid between Rs.35000/- to Rs.75000/- per month.
Fee for Application:
SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.300/- General, OBC, EWS Candidates: Rs.300/-
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Positions in 2023:
- Visit the Indian Coast Guard’s official website.
- Check the Notification information.
- Click the Apply Online button.
- Register and sign in using your email address and password.
- Complete the application form.
- Documents should be scanned and uploaded.
- Make payment for the application cost.
- Also, complete and submit the online application form.
Dates to Remember:
The deadline to apply online is September 8, 2023.
The deadline for online applications is September 22, 2023.