NAM Tripura Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 16 Faculty and Community Health Officer Positions
The National Ayush Mission, Tripura (NAM) has issued a new job advertisement for 16 Faculty and Community Health Officer positions. Candidates with BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BSMS, and M.Pharm degrees are eligible to apply for the positions. Interested candidates should submit on or by October 13, 2023. More information, including education qualifications, wage range, age restriction, application cost, selection procedure, and how to apply, is provided below for eligible candidates.
Applicants must be under the age of 42.
Process of Selection:
The interview will determine the candidate’s selection.
Selected candidates would be paid between Rs.25,000 and Rs.35,000 per month.
How to Apply for NAM Jobs in Tripura in 2023:
- Navigate to the NAM Tripura Official Website.
- Check the Notification information.
- Fill out the application form.
- Complete the application form.
- Eligible applicants should submit their application form and supporting documentation to the address shown below.
O/o the Mission Director, NHM & Member Secretary, SAMT, Palace, Compound, Agartala, West Tripura – 799001, Room No.303, 2nd Floor
Dates to Remember:
The deadline for applications is October 13, 2023.