NPCIL Jobs 2023 – Apply for 50 (Walk-In) Supervisor Positions
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) has issued a new job advertisement for the position of Supervisor, with 50 openings. Candidates with a 10th, Intermediate, ITI, or Diploma in Electrical, Electronics, or Mechanical Engineering are eligible to apply. Eligible applicants may attend the NPCIL Walk-In-Interview from August 21st and 26th through September 11th, 16th, 18th, and 23rd, 2023. More information, such as educational qualifications, age restriction, wage range, how to apply, selection procedure, crucial dates, and so on, is provided below.
Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
Process of Selection:
The Walk-In-Interview will be used to make the selection.
Selected applicants get a monthly aggregated compensation of Rs.52,300/-.
How to Apply for NPCIL Positions in 2023:
- Visit the NPCIL’s official website.
- Check the notice information to see whether you are eligible or not.
- Fill out the application form.
- Complete the application form with all of your details.
- Eligible applicants should go to the location specified in the official announcement with their application form and other essential papers.
Dates to Remember:
Dates for walk-in interviews are August 21st and 26th, and September 11th, 16th, 18th, and 23rd, 2023.