PGCIL Recruitment 2023 for 425 Diploma Trainee Positions
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has issued a job advertisement for the position of Diploma Trainee in PGCIL Jobs 2023. The Maharashtra Public Sector Enterprise, which is part of the Ministry of Power in the Government of India, is looking for bright and energetic applicants for Diploma Trainee positions. Candidates who are studying or have finished a Diploma in a relevant field are eligible to apply for the PGCIL Recruitment 2023. Read on for more information about the PGCIL Notification 2023, including qualifying requirements and other data.
Candidates must be under the age of 27.
The Selection Procedure
- written exam
Selected individuals will be paid between Rs. 21,500 and Rs. 1,17,000 per month.
Fee for Application
Candidates from all categories must pay Rs. 300/- for the application procedure.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs 2023: How to Apply
- Visit PGCIL’s official website.
- Examine Notification and read it
- If you are qualified, click the Apply button.
- Complete the application form and submit the application fee.
- Check the box and press the submit button.
- Then, download and print the completed application form.
Dates of Importance
Starting Date: January 9, 2023
The deadline is September 23, 2023.