RIMS Jobs 2023 – Walk-In Interview for 114 Professor, Associate Professor, Tutor, and Other Positions
The Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) has issued a new employment advertisement for 114 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Tutor, Super Speciality, CAS RMO, and Casualty Medical Officer positions. Candidates with MBBS, MD/MS, DNB, M.Ch, DM, and Graduation degrees should take benefit of RIMS Jobs 2023. Interested applicants should attend the RIMS Walk-In-Interview on September 27th, 2023. Check out the following information: educational qualification, age restriction, wage scale, how to apply, selection procedure, crucial dates, and so on.
The candidate’s age should be under 64.
Process of Selection:
A walk-in interview will be used to make the selection.
Selected applicants get a monthly aggregate compensation of Rs.40,270/- to Rs.1,90,000/-.
How to Apply for RIMS Positions in 2023:
- Visit the RIMS official website.
- Check the notice information to see whether you are eligible or not.
- Fill out the application form.
- Complete the application form.
- Eligible applicants are encouraged to attend the walk-in interview with their application form and any supporting papers at the location listed below.
Adilabad Directorate of RIMS
Dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-In Interview: September 27th, 2023