Registration deadline for GATE 2023 has been extended to October 16 at gate.iitk.ac.in
By charging a late fee, the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur has extended the registration deadline for GATE 2023 until October 16. Candidates may register for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering online at gate.iitk.ac.in.
On February 4, 5, 11, and 12, 2023, the IIT Kanpur will host the GATE 2023 test, and the admit card will be made accessible on January 3, 2023. On February 21, the GATE 2023 answer key will be made available. On March 16, the GATE 20-23 result will be made public.
How to apply for GATE 2023
- Go to gate.iitk.ac.in to access the IIT GATE official website.
- the log-in tab on the home page
- Sign up and continue with the application.
- Complete the application form and submit the required payment.
- Upload each of the necessary documents.
- Download the application form, then print it.
If you like this article on Registration deadline for GATE 2023 has been extended to October 16 at gate.iitk.ac.in please share it and coment below.